Introducing our new V4M7 MLOK hand guard for the M6E! They are just the thing you need for a high-quality, American-made build that won't break the bank but will exceed your expectations. Our M6E rails feature a streamlined profile and interrupted top rail, creating a lightweight system with rails just where you need them, and attachable MLOK sections available for purchase so you can have rail sections everywhere you want them. Installation of the included barrel nut requires a 1 3/16in crow's foot wrench.
- 7" Length
- 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum construction
- MLOK attachment on 7 surfaces, all sides but top rail
- Anti-rotation tabs on the rear. Fit perfectly on mil-spec sized uppers, may require minor fitting on some bulkier billet uppers.
- Interrupted top rail for a streamlined look when paired with a flat top upper receiver
- Reinforced anti walk lock-nut prevents rail movement, even under the harshest conditions
- Non-indexable proprietary barrel nut; saves time during installation
- Hard coat anodized per Mil-A 8625F Type 3 CL 2
- 1.5" OD
- 1.35" ID
- 10.2 oz total weight with hardware
- All hardware included (Aluminum)
- Made in USA