At Freedom Forge Armory we make it as easy as possible to manufacture your lower receivers on a marking variance. Simply chose your options to see your price.
We are well versed in dealing with the ATF variance process and we'll handle filing the application. Let us help you save time and money all while receiving the best quality parts and service.
WHAT YOU GET
- LOWER RECEIVER MILLED TO AR-15 SPECS
- YOUR CHOICE OF FINISH COLOR
- YOUR LOGO ON THE MAGAZINE WELL
- YOUR MODEL DESIGNATION
- YOUR SERIAL NUMBER SEQUENCE
- YOUR CHOICE OF CALIBER MARKINGS
- YOUR CHOICE OF SELECTOR MARKINGS
- YOUR BUSINESS NAME, CITY AND STATE AS THE MANUFACTURER
- NO FREEDOM FORGE ARMORY LLC MARKINGS WHATSOEVER
HOW DO WE MANUFACTURE OUR RECEIVERS
- All of our receiver blanks come from a forge located right here in Virginia. They are really well-made and save lots of cleanup.
- We use CNC coupled with computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) to efficiently and accuratly machine our parts.
- We finish-machine the lowers and use the approved variance information to engrave the work-pieces.
- We offer in house finishing services with KG Gunkote.
- We offer two different styles of forged lower receivers, a standard AR-15 style, and for our friends that have an O2 SOT, an M-16 style.
TO START A MARKING VARIANCE APPLICATION DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT, COMPLETE SECTION II, IV, AND VI, THEN EMAIL THE COMPLETED APPLICATION ALONG WITH A HIGH QUALITY IMAGE OF YOUR LOGO, AND 07 FFL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marking Variance Application.pdf
WHAT ELSE DO WE MANUFACTURE
- M4 upper receivers, finished to match your lowers.
- M-Lok handguards, finished to match your lowers.
- Silencers, we offer our titanium M308A9 and M223A1 silencers made on a variance for our 02 SOT friends.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRODUCTION AND DELIVER TIMES WILL VARY DUE TO CONTINUED MATERIAL SHORTAGES AND SHIPPING DELAYS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.